A family travel wallet so organized it will be your easiest piece of luggage to pack! This gorgeous family travel wallet has room for 2-6 passports, travel papers, boarding passes, tickets, cash, a pen and more. Everything you need organized and safely stored, yet easy to find. You're good to go, check in will be a breeze. Can you imagine that!
I have made literally hundreds of travel wallets over the years. Now I am going to teach you how to make your very own. This downloadable pdf pattern includes 34 pages of step by step instructions and over 95 visual aid pictures to help you make your very own travel organizer wallet.
INSIDE YOUR TRAVEL WALLET YOU WILL FIND
- Two designated passport pockets. Each pocket can hold 1 to 3 passports, giving you space for up to 6 passports. (Extra passports can fit inside the long slip pocket or zipper pocket)
- A long slip pocket, perfect for printed e tickets and boarding passes
- Large zipper pocket
- Three card slot pockets
- Pen holder
- Convenient wristlet strap
- Your travel wallet will close with a large flap and secure with a magnetic snap
- The pockets are all fully lined and the wallet is padded to protect your valuable contents
Closed Dimensions 9 inches (23 cm) x 6 ¼ inches (16cm)
IMPORTANT: As this travel wallet is made from rectangles, the pattern and tutorial include dimensions for pieces to cut, there are no paper pattern pieces *. Don't worry there is no guesswork. I give you detailed instructions for lining up your pieces, for a quick cut using the least amount of fabric possible. You can use a pen, ruler and scissors but this is so much easier if you have a cutting mat with inch or cm squares, a cutting ruler and a rotary cutter. *There are two templates to print, to help you position your magnetic snaps.
PLEASE NOTE: You can make and sell any item you personally make from this pattern. The pattern itself, notes, pictures and content are owned by Tracey Lipman, copyright protected and cannot be shared in any form.
WHERE TO FIND YOUR DOWNLOAD
Your pdf pattern tutorial will be available for download as soon as your payment clears. A download link will be included in your purchase confirmation email. If you have any problems downloading your file please let me know and I can email a copy to you. Due to the nature of digital files all sales are final, there are no exchanges or refunds.
MATERIALS NEEDED TO MAKE ONE TRAVEL WALLET
• Main fabric ½ yard 44” wide quilting weight cotton fabric
• Lining fabric ½ yard 44” wide quilting weight cotton fabric
• Interfacing ¾ yard of woven fusible interfacing like Pellon SF-101 or equivalent
¼ yard fusible fleece
1 ¼” x 5” (3 cm x 12 ½ cm) strip of Peltex or equivalent
• Coordinating thread
• 1 x 7” zipper (if you are cutting a zipper to size, cut it 7 ½” long)
• 2” (5cm) of flat elastic for pen holder (I use 5/16” (8mm) braided elastic)
• 18mm Magnetic Snap
• ¾” (20mm) swivel hook
• ¾” (20mm) D ring
• Optional 2 x 8 mm x 8 mm rivets
If you would like me to make a travel wallet for you please check out this section of my shop
For more digital download pdf patterns please check out this section of my shop