Not enough pockets? No problem! This cactus print utility apron is a clever way to add extra pockets to any outfit. Just think how happy you will be as you reach down for those essentials and find them close to hand, organized and safely stored around your waist. Doesn't that make you smile? You are going to love this waist apron! Vendor apron, teacher apron, waitress apron or handy utilty apron for event planners, how will you use yours?
Your cactus design pocket apron will feature 6 useful pockets
- A central zip pocket with a pouch pocket behind it.
- Two smaller pockets on either side.
- The apron has a long strap which can be tied around your waist, in front or behind you.
- The seams are enclosed and the pockets are lined.
- The half apron is lightly padded for a soft but stable feel and to reinforce the pocket seams.
- Option to add a key fob (in cactus fabric, to match the apron pockets)
The pockets on this apron are made from a simply stylish cactus print cotton fabric. The rest of the apron is a solid black cotton.
17 3/4 inches (45 cm) x 11 1/4 inches (29 cm)
The waist strap is 96 inches from end to end. It can be tied around your waist, in front or behind you.
With the substantial COMBINED SHIPPING DISCOUNT you pay postage on the first item, then every apron you add to your order is only $2 extra to post
MADE TO ORDER JUST FOR YOU
Once payment is received your pocket apron will be ready to post asap within 3-5 business days. As each apron is handmade and cut individually fabric pattern placement may vary from the photos. Each of these half aprons is one of a kind, handmade for you
NEW ON MY WEBSITE!!!!
I have made literally thousands of these aprons over the years. I am now teaching you how to make your very own. Check out my downloadable pdf patterns with step by step instructions and visual aid pictures to help you make your very own pocket aprons