This vibrant Day of the Dead crossbody bag is designed to carry and protect your phone and small essentials in style. Keys, phone, cash, cards, our everyday carry ... we need them every time we leave the house but ... where to put them, we don't have enough pockets! Problem solved! This Catrina phone bag is THAT pocket, THAT place, the place to put your keys, phone and other edc you are fed up with carrying/dropping/losing. Don't be fooled by the minimalist size, the design offers you a pocketful of possibilities in a gorgeously colorful Day of the Dead fabric.
- Two front pockets, a zipper pocket with a slip pocket behind
- The easy access flap closes with a magnetic snap to secure your phone and front pockets while giving you quick access to your phone. No fiddly zippers between you and that all important phone message!
- Padded to protect the contents.
- Fully lined with no exposed seams
- The strap length can be adjusted with a slider so you can wear your day of the dead purse as a side bag, hip bag, crossbody or shoulder bag.
The cellphone purse in this listing is made from Alexander Henry Dia de la Catrina fabric . The lining is a solid black cotton.
Sized to hold all sizes of cell phones with cases, even in an otterbox!
- 19 cm (7 1/2 inches) tall
- 13 cm (5 inches) wide
- 2 1/2 cm (1 inch) gusset
- Adjustable strap
INSIDE MEASUREMENT IS 7 inches long and 4 3/4 inches wide.
MADE TO ORDER
Once payment is received your cell phone purse will be ready to post asap within 3-5 business days. As each phone bag is handmade and cut individually fabric pattern placement may vary from the photos. Each purse is one of a kind, handmade for you.